OJSC «Center for Science Intensive Technologies» (OJSC “CST”) is a Russian innovative engineering company, which was founded in 2000.
The Center for Science-Intensive Technologies specializes in the search and delineation of oil and gas fields using the earth remote sensing techniques.
Other our areas of activity are the inspection of engineering objects, instrument-making, as well as non-destructive testing of engineering constructions.
The head office of the Center is located in Moscow and consolidates the efforts of many Russian researchers, scientific institutions, research institutes and associations.
Pioneering approaches for solving business problems put the company on a par with the world's largest manufacturers of high-technology devices and services.
- 2002 – establishment of CJCS “Center for Prospective Science-Intensive Technologies”.
- 2002 – 2003 Development and instrumental implementation of the first version of the remote hydrocarbon search concept.
- 2003 – 2004 Development and instrumental implementation of security system elements in railway transport. The system «Blik» and the system «Teploscan».
- 2004 – 2005 Implementation of the first commercial project for hydrocarbons exploration with a «Bashneft » company.
- 2005 – 2006 Concept development and hardware implementation of the project for the remote diagnostics of extended engineering facilities.
- 2006 The first commercial project of transmission lines diagnostics at the «Medvezhye» field for OJSC «GASPROM».
- 2006 – 2007 Concept development and hardware implementation of pipelines monitoring system.
- 2008 CJSC «Center for Prospective Science Intensive Technologies» transformation into CJSC «Center for Science Intensive Technologies».
- 2008 – 2009 Implementation of the first commercial project of pipelines transport monitoring for OJSC «Transneft».
- 2010 CJSC «Center for Science Intensive Technologies» transformation into OJSC «Center for Science Intensive Technologies».
- 2013 The OJSC «CST» CEO Mr. Alexey Kovalev was elected as a corresponding member of Russian Academy of Natural Sciences in the oil-and-gas section.
- 2016 The OJSC «CST» CEO Mr. Alexey Kovalev was elected as an academician of Russian Academy of Natural Sciences in the oil-and-gas section.